Thursday, January 10, 2013

VALUE ESSAY - Aquan Myers

Value Essay
There are a couple of things that mean a lot to me that you can put a price tag on. The most important thing that i can put a price tag on is my cellphone. My cellphonee is my connection to whats going on. With out my cellphone it would be a lot harder to do things. You can talk to people on a cellphone. Its good when people live far away. Also, my cellphone has internet on it. It makes life easier because you have internet access wherever you. I think most people's number one thing of value would be there cellphone. This is the most valued item that I can put a price tag on.
   
    There are also some priceless things that i could not put a price tag on. The most important thing that i can't put a price tag on is seeing my friends and family. I enjoy seeing my friends. I think everyone likes to be with there friends. Friends and faimly are the most two important things that you cant put a price tag on.
                          - Aquan myers

7 comments:

  1. good job aquan, my essay was short as well but this really was great. you are a nice guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essay Aquan was short but well written together overall. I see your cellphone is probably the most important in your life. Your descriptions were decent, just include more details. Also, make sure you add more descriptive paragraphs so the reader has more to work with

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is a beautiful, well thought out piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be a little longer but yeah fairly good i give it an 94%

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was pretty good but it is very short and there were some spelling and grammar mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. you could make this a little longer but it was good and i almost cried lol jk but it was nice. everyone this is peter btw.

    ReplyDelete