Tuesday, March 26, 2013


The most boring story in the world       -Aquan Myers
He was born in the swamps of somewere. As a child life was hard for me and my mom. we lived in back woods of the swamp, living life of the land. I lived with my mom my dad died when i was four years old i dont have a great memorie about him but i miss him. Not having a dad living in the biou is hard, i had to grow up fast become a man.
When i got older my mom grow weaker and weaker i tryed my hardest get get the money to get her help it was just so hard to find  job. The only job that i had at the time was shrimping and that brought no money in only enuff to pay for food. the year went on, my mom grow more sick and bed bound. I saved enuff money for a doctor to come in and see whats wrong with her. he said she has cancer.
As soon as i herd that i droped to the floor and started to do something. I diddent know what to do i new there was no cure and that she wouldent make it that long all the doctore said was im sorry but theres nothing we can do. So the years went on and my mom had long passed away. It was me by my self living on my own. I couldent stay in the swamp by my self it was to much work for one persion.
I was laying in my bed thinking of places that i could go to restart my life try to make it better. That following morning i started packing my cloths up thats all i thought of bringing my cloths and money because thats all i had. I decided to move to the country buy a small farm with my friend bubba. Bubba is my swamp friend that use to go shrimping with me back in the byu. So we went on a road trip all the way to ohio to start a potato farm. As we were driving there we stoped at a lot of truck stopes to rob the places because we had no money and food.
One time that we robbed a place the truckers werer chacing after us all down the road and almost got us by raming us in to the side of the gaurd rail. We lost them tho because we were riding in a 2013 lambo, were we got that from was from the dollor store. So i went to the bathroom and i was something shiny and big so i went over to it to see what it was and i took the cover off and saw the lambo just siting there and it said one dollar so i took it why it was only a dollor i have no clue because there like a almost half a million dollar car. But anyways so we were going so fast down the highway it was crazy, we were going so fast that the cops also chasing us got lost in traffic.
So there we were on the road going like 230 mph. Back to the main story. Finally we ended up on are farm that we bought it was beat down and there was a pile of dead cows just laying there roting. We new that we needed to clean it up so we paid almost 50 people to clean up and get everything all nice and neat. Lots and lots of days went by the farm got better and better the cows were gone the farm look really good and we have every type of animal you can think of.
And we have so much land for are potato field we started making the land into potato fields. And one day in the summer we were at a restaurant and we got chips with our meal and they were just so awful. when we were talking about that we decided to make are own chips. Knowing that we had more people come and build a new factory and a testing station and lots of people to try them. Now we were the lazy type of guys and we made a whole bunch of money.
Having all that money put us in a good place now instead of us trying to make the new best chips, we could just hire people to make them for us! all these people tried to make them for us but only one guy was able to make the best chip ever. Since he made it in the back of his pickup truck i let him name it. then Eee PC chips were made. All of us went to the city to a big party and when we pulled up in are lambos we walked in with two chainz and drake. Friends from way far back when we use to live on the street of LA.
On and on we went to each party everyone getting better and better until we ended up at some high school kids party turns out it was the biggest best party of the year they were calling it project Y. After we were there something happened when a guy with a flame thrower came and destroyed the hole place to the ground it was pretty crazy. Ok by this time if you're still reading you clearly know that i really did not write about anything i was just going off of nothing but i need to try to get to a thousand words somehow im also like two days late to turn this in but its all good. so i guess im just going to start talking about some more random stuff.
Ok first i got moved because luis told me to do something on his email mr bg came and moved me but ok so theres this seat that you always get moved if you sit there yesterday it was luis then juni now me. Im way over in the corner listening to steady mobbin a really good song probably one of my favorites rap songs. Yes!! ok so i'm a little over a thousand words now so i can finally stop! ok well i hope you liked my story.         

1 comment:

  1. this made me think about fishing
    i wonder why you rated this poorly (not that i care)
    i saw in my mind an old man fishing in the ocean
    i really liked how you wrote your story
    i discovered that i don't care about fishing

    ReplyDelete